[Yanel-dev] Accessing Yarep nodes from XSL directly

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 22:50:39 CET 2010

Hi,

For fast prototyping I often use this in XSL to access certain attributes in
an XML:

   <xsl:variable name=3D"order-history"
select=3D"document(concat('yanelrepo:/images/',$id,

yanelrepo: seems to be calling the "data" repository of the realm,
so the above statement gets the nodes at <realmhome>/data/images/<id>.xml
is it possible to access other repositories like this? I am looking to a way
to easily access the user.xml from the identities.repository.xml ?

Cheers
Balz