[Yanel-dev] Re: Yanel Boost

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:31:03 CET 2010

Hi Michael,

yes of course I remember, I said that the split functionality should be
added (and not fully disable it) :-)
However: Where do I find the Boost specific classes? I search through the
whole yanel svn for boost without any hit.

There is also no comment in the readme.txt how to the logging works.
Can you give me some pointers where I can look at?

Thanks again
Cheers
Balz