[Yanel-dev] SSL

Balz Schreier balz.schreier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 16:12:10 CET 2010

Hi Michael,

I did this on my local machine and it works fine.
But now I have to apply it to my distribution binaries.

The above is step 1 (which still does not work).
Step 2 is then to make the keystore ready with real trusted certificates
from e.g. Verisign.

So any further help for Step 1 would be great.

Question:
1) the web.xml entry with the SSL port: this is for Yanel only, right? I
guess for some logic that redirects to the https in certain cases, correct?

2) Do you know of any other configuration items for SSL other than
<Connector> entry in server.xml, the keystore file itself ?

Cheers
Balz