[Yanel-dev] org.wyona.yarep.impl.repo.vfs.VirtualFileSystemRepository#getNode(java.lang.String) question

Claudio Corrodi claudio.corrodi at wyona.com
Tue Aug 31 10:28:15 CEST 2010

What do you think Michael, is it safe to make the change in the attached =

patch?

I discovered the bug while trying out the splitpath functionality where =

a path like "//hello_world.txt" doesn't necessarily have to resolve to =

the same location in the filesystem as "/hello_world.txt". Another =

option would be to remove any multiple slashes first before splitting =

the path.

The corresponding test succeeded and I successfully used the patch in a =

project so far.

Cheers, Claudio