[Yanel-dev] Login/Register

Mehmet Birgi mehmet.birgi at wyona.com
Tue Apr 27 19:53:48 CEST 2010

Hi

On my current project, we need a way to refer anonymous users to a page
where they can login or - in case they are not registered yet - register. Of
course, after doing either one of these, they should be returned to the
original page they were visiting (the redirect resource seems to be doing
this, but only almost, as I couldn't find a way to make the redirect dynamic
instead of defining it in the res-config).

Afaics, there is no way to do either of these at the moment, but maybe I'm
overlooking something? If there is no ready solution, how would you embark
on implementing these features?

Thanks,

Memo

-- =