[Yanel-dev] special characters problem within subject of contact form

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Apr 21 22:52:59 CEST 2010

Mehmet Birgi wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have just realized hat this problem is not limited to the subject,
> but also occurs  in the body of the email sent. I will make a Bugzilla
> entry for this, just in case.

yes, please do, but please be aware that this might be a Mac OS X
related issue, because I know in other cases that this
works fine and I think it is rather a locale thing instead a generic
problem. So either test it on other platforms, e.g. Ubuntu Linux
and german locale or at least specify your OS within Bugzilla.