[Yanel-dev] Problem re importing XSLTs

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Apr 12 09:27:40 CEST 2010

Guillaume Déflache wrote:
> Michael Wechner schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> Within the from scratch realm we have implemented a layout switch by
>> using the yanelresource protocol
>>
>> <yanel:property name="xslt" value="yanelresource:/my-global.xsl"/>
>
> On which base resource-type is the resource-type you use based on?
> BasicXMLResource?

on nothing

src/realms/from-scratch-realm-template/res-types/layoutselector/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/layoutselector/LayoutSelector.java

and maybe that's the problem, because it seems to be a copy of another
resource. I have committed it though and my bad that I didn't review it
properly  :-(

>> which works fine, but it seems when such an XSLT is calling another
>> XSLT via import, then it fails.
>
> I used the 'rthtdocs' protocol on 'xsl:include' elements quite a lot
> in an XSLT on my last Wyona project, and it worked great (I can send
> you some more specific pointers privately).
> Maybe the problems are specific to the 'yanelresource' protocol? At
> least the generic resolving part seems to work great.

thanks for these hints. I will first cleanup this layoutselector
resource though.