[Yanel-dev] Problem re importing XSLTs

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Mon Apr 12 09:05:16 CEST 2010

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Hi
>
> Within the from scratch realm we have implemented a layout switch by
> using the yanelresource protocol
>
> <yanel:property name="xslt" value="yanelresource:/my-global.xsl"/>

On which base resource-type is the resource-type you use based on?
BasicXMLResource?

> which works fine, but it seems when such an XSLT is calling another XSLT
> via import, then it fails.

I used the 'rthtdocs' protocol on 'xsl:include' elements quite a lot in
an XSLT on my last Wyona project, and it worked great (I can send you
some more specific pointers privately).
Maybe the problems are specific to the 'yanelresource' protocol? At
least the generic resolving part seems to work great.