[Yanel-dev] DOAP file

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Fri Sep 25 14:49:31 CEST 2009

Hi!

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I remembered that Yanel also has DOAP file
>
> http://www.yanel.org/doap.rdf
>
> whereas the source is located at
>
> src/realms/yanel-website/content/doap.rdf

Nice to know, I never noticed it! ;)

> I think it would be good if we could publicize this somehow better, such
> that other people can reuse it.
>
> WDYT?

That would be nice, whereas I don't know which directories make good use
of DOAP ATM. Ohloh does not seem to (BTW reminder: Yanel is at
http://www.ohloh.net/p/6030 there). Maybe Freshmeat does? [To Bruno: ]
Or EOS? ;)

Perhaps there is a standard XSLT somewhere which we could link to the
RDF/XML file to make it readable to our web site's visitors?

Also maybe there is an autodiscovery mechanism for DOAP files a la
RSS/ATOM/FOAF?

Cheers,
    Guillaume