[Yanel-dev] Resource has workflow, but not live yet and hence show most recent revision or show a 404

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Sep 17 14:36:43 CEST 2009

Hi

I have added a parameter to choose if the most recent revision or a 404
shall be displayed, within

WEB-INF/web.xml

Parameter: workflow.not-live.most-recent-version

whereas it is set to true in order to stay backwards compatible.

It would be nice to have this configurable per realm, but would mean:

- either we enhance the realm api and break backwards compatibility re
realm implementations

- or we introduce a second realm API version

I would prefer the latter. What do you think?