[Yanel-dev] Customizing tinymce-lookup.jelly

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Wed Sep 2 16:55:12 CEST 2009

Guillaume Déflache schrieb:
> Michael Wechner schrieb:
>> Dear Simon
>>
>> What exactly can be customized within the tinymce lookup jelly:
>>
>> src/realms/from-scratch-realm-template/data-repo/data/app1/jelly/tinymce-lookup.jelly
>>

>> which is referenced by?
>>
>> res-configs/usecases/tinymce-lookup.html.yanel-rc

For example `diff -u
src/realms/yanel-website/content/jelly/tinymce-lookup.jelly
src/realms/from-scratch-realm-template/data-repo/data/app1/jelly/tinymce-lookup.jelly`
seems to indicate at least:
- sizes of the different panels
- if create folder feature should be active
- if upload feature should be active

>> I am asking, because it seems to me that in many cases this could be
>> called from within the resource itself
>> (using the rthtdocs protocol) instead having to copy to each realm.
>>
>> WDYT?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Michael
>
> Agreed, and ditto for xinha and tinymce (without lookup) RC files!

I still agree, but the question is: in which resource-type:
tinymce/xinha or lookup?
Ideally that would be in another resource-type as this file depends both
on an editor RT and the lookup RT.
Or we could simply put the file somewhere under src/webapp/htdocs/ and
use the rtyanelhtdocs protocol, but it would be a bit uglier...

> AFAICS you did it in the end anyway! :)

Well, the files are still there so I was probably mistaken!

> Also maybe we could move the editors' RC files (xinha.html.yanel-rc
> tinymce.html.yanel-rc tinymce-lookup.html.yanel-rc) under the
> global-resource-configs folder as well.

May still hold, not sure.