[Yanel-dev] Tentative i18n for toolbar implemented

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Oct 29 23:22:08 CET 2009

Hi

I have implemented a provisional i18n for the yanel toolbar

svn ci -m "tentative i18n started for toolbar"
src/webapp/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/servlet/YanelHTMLUI.java
Sending        src/webapp/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/servlet/YanelHTMLUI.java
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 45251.

Currently supporting german and english, whereas english is default/fallback

whereas I know it's not the real thing ;-) but I consider it better than
nothing and gives a clue where to start with.

Also please note that each realm can have its own menus and hence needs
it own i18n key configuration