[Yanel-dev] Multiple xml-apis libs version

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Thu Oct 1 13:28:57 CEST 2009

Guillaume Déflache schrieb:
> - try to fix things with exclusions starting with as few
> dependencies.xml files as possible, starting for example from the
> "yanel-minimal" project from the contributions:
> http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/contributions/projects/yanel-minimal/

There is an example on how to do it for some Maven plugin and Ant here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3639

Also we may want to upgrade Maven Ant tasks (and so Maven) to 2.0.10
because of some bugs:
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTTASKS-145 ("Dependency management
doesn't work with pom and dependencies tasks" which might be the cause
for the problem described in the NOTE in
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/build/pom-webapp.xml
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3424 (dependencies might still be
undeterministic even after 2.0.9, because it looks the changes in
http://svn.eu.apache.org/viewvc/maven/components/branches/maven-2.0.10-RC/maven-project/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/project/ModelUtils.java?r1=708869&r2=708868&pathrev=708869
concern dependency code