[Yanel-dev] well-formedness check within TinyMCE and Xinha resource

simon simon at 333.ch
Fri Nov 13 02:01:45 CET 2009

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Hi Simon
>
> The TinyMCE resource type
> org.wyona.yanel.impl.resources.tinymce.TinyMCEResource
>
> has a VIEW_FIX_WELLFORMNESS view, but it is not clear to me if this is
> actually being used somehow
> and if so, then how exactly?
it is used. if tinyMCE submits not wellformed content (which is hard to
achieve but you can modify the closing html tag as follows. <//html>)
then you get a textarea with the source code and some buttons to submit
to tidy and save. this is the view fix-wellformness.
at the moment it is not properly working. i found out one has to
reconfigure the tinymce.html.yanel-rc and change the view type of
fix-wellformness from jelly to jelly-XML.

HTH
simon