[Yanel-dev] updating fop

simon simon at 333.ch
Tue Nov 3 17:06:57 CET 2009

hi all

i would like to propose updating fop. now we are using fop-0.93 which is
more then two years old and has some bugs which causes problem with my
curent work (e.g. can not handle transparent png). the newest version
fop-0.95 doesn't have this problems anymore.

to work around this problems i replaced fop with the newest version
within yanel. this seem to work fine. but it would be nicer if i don't
have to ;-)

fop has some dependencies which needs to be updated as well.
- commons-io-1.4
- commons-logging-1.1.1
- fop-0.95
- xmlgraphics-commons-1.3