[Yanel-dev] TinyMCE link problem

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Fri May 29 17:00:19 CEST 2009

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> I have noticed a strange link problem when editing content with TinyMCE.
> It seems like TinyMCE is changing a link
>
> href="../../../index.html"

> href="../index.html"
>
> whereas I have noticed this using "svn diff"
>
> -<h3>Customer: <a href="../../../index.html">Hello</a>, Project: <a
> href="../index.html">World</a></h3>
> +<h3>Customer: <a href="../index.html">Hello</a>
>
> Any idea why TinyMCE is changing? It's clearly wrong :-(

Sorry, no idea at all! :(
Did you also try with Xinha: maybe it has nothing to do TinyMCE but only
with our integration of it in Yanel?

BTW I was wondering why both editors do not use a yanel usecase (as in
"...?yanel.usecase=update-HTML&yanel.HTML-editor=xinha")?
This might help with path problems because then the URL without query
string would exactly the same!