[Yanel-dev] editing pages and "yanel-path"/ XML resource type

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Tue May 12 12:56:06 CEST 2009

Of course this is the reason, as I wrote:
> [...] whereas Yulup seems to correctly handle this case (by trying to
 > edit the original roadmap.xml file)

...but the issue is that the error page gives no clue as to why it does
not work.

> Btw, I can edit the german about page without a problem
>
> https://127.0.0.1:8443/yanel/yanel-website/usecases/tinymce.html?edit-path=/de/ueber.html
>

> so I guess TinyMCE works fine

Sure, in non-special cases.

>> (BTW the exception seems swallowed by the code here.)
>> (Also see
>> http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/realms/yanel-website/res-configs-repo/data/roadmap.html.yanel-rc
>> for how this "edit-path" looks.)
>>

>> Oddly enough I had no luck with Yulup as well because, whereas Yulup
>> seems to correctly handle this case (by trying to edit the original
>> roadmap.xml file) editing with Yulup no longer seems to work for me?!?
>> The logs say the "neutron-auth" usecase (which seems to be triggered
>> by Yulup) does not exist; indeed I can no longer find it in
>> YanelServlet... However I am pretty sure I already edited this roadmap
>> page using Yulup already!

OK, the "neutron-auth" usecase code is indeed still in
DefaultWebAuthenticatorImpl so this code should be called somehow.

> I just checked with the most recent version 42553 and it works fine,
> whereas I have tested with FF2 and Yulup 0.3.1

Something fishy is happening on my setup, I may try again with debug
logs activated to see what really happens...
(
log4j.category.org.wyona.yanel.servlet=DEBUG
log4j.category.org.wyona.yanel.servlet.security.impl.DefaultWebAuthenticatorImpl=DEBUG
or so)