[Yanel-dev] Executing web-tests for not registered realms

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Wed May 6 15:42:21 CEST 2009

Hi!

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> I have noticed that by using
>
> ./src/build/targets/continuous-integration/CI
>
> web-tests of a realm are also executed if a realm is not registered
> within conf/local/local.realms.xml
>
> because I guess it's just scanning for  src/realm/... or whatever.

That's it, and it's in
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/build/targets/test.xml

> I will take a closer look and see how we can improve this somehow.
>
> Any pointers are very welcome.

I guess we should add "test-realms" (resp. "test") targets in
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/build/realms/realms.build.xml
( resp.
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/build/realms/build.xml ).
...once I or someone else finally add backward-compatible support there
for realm-configurations that reference a file that is! :/

Cheers,
    Guillaume