[Yanel-dev] Re: [Yanel-commits] rev 41848 - in public/yanel/contributions/resources: . xquery xquery/examples xquery/lib xquery/lib/doc xquery/lib/doc/img xquery/lib/notices

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Mar 10 10:01:14 CET 2009

Guillaume Déflache schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> michi at wyona.com schrieb:
>> Author: michi
>> Date: 2009-03-09 13:55:49 +0100 (Mon, 09 Mar 2009)
>> New Revision: 41848
>>
>> Added:
>>    public/yanel/contributions/resources/xquery/
>>    [...]
>> Log:
>> xquery resource started
>
> Maybe this should sit under public/yanel/contributions/projects for
> the moment since this cannot be used as a Yanel resource (yet?).

I was intending to create one today, but wanted to play first a bit with
Saxon and since I think my results are useful added them to the SVN
> Alos maybe several XQuery-based resources could be defined and as such
> it might make sense to have to an umbrella project for them, or at
> least some place to put common tools in.

well, if it's resources, then they could all live within the same
resource directory using resource-*.xml

Re several XQuery-based resources what do you mean exactly? Different
implementations? Using something different than Saxon  for example?