[Fwd: Re: [Yanel-dev] outsourcing]

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Wed Mar 4 09:14:48 CET 2009

kamerun at immerda.ch schrieb:
> hello,

Hi!

> i wanted to send this mail to the mailing list, but i made a mistake, so
> i send it again.
>
> sometimes i wonder. that only michi answer me, i would like to read from
> other wyona friends.

Well, this is pretty normal, as for organisational questions only Michi
knows all the ins and outs of this undertaking, and the previous posts
did not add too much context to understand it.
I guess other people here can only answer to the technical questions! ;)
So for this kind of non-technical questions maybe it's best to contact
Michael directly or to write to some "private" Wyona mailing-list (yet
another one to subscribe to, I know the feeling...).

Apart from answering technical questions here I at least and probably
others too cannot be of much help for now without knowing more about all
this!

> today ruben has gone back to switzerland, may be he will take contact
> with wyona.

Will be glad to meet him at Wyona's HQ if he shows up! :)

Best regards,
    Guillaume