[Yanel-dev] What is the layout_name property good for?

Prabodh Upreti pupreti at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 14:13:16 CEST 2009

Dear Michael
=A0
This is on of the questions I had earlier when I sent you the code.=A0 I wa=
s not sure if there
was a way to distinguish the session variables added for a given template. =
I wanted to make the session vairable unique within a realm so added:
=A0
nodeVersionChecker =3D=A0 getRealm().getName() + ":" + getResourceConfigPro=
perty("layout_name") + ":xslt-version";
=A0
Please let me know if this is not necessary.=A0 Thank you.
=A0
Regards
=A0
Prabodh