[Yanel-dev] Introducing a new Workflowable Interface

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Jun 19 11:01:49 CEST 2009

Hi

 From my current experience I think the workflowable interface needs
some changes:

1) Adding a method
        boolean hasWorkflow()
   whereas the reason for this is that a resource can be workflowable,
but that doesn't mean it has actually one assigned with
   (please note that the method is not called getWorkflow(), because the
actual workflow structure shall not be related to the workflowable
interface)

2) Removing the method
       getWorkflowIntrospection()
   because it seems to me that this should be deducible from the
interface using a helper method

Actually the current V1 is not released yet

http://www.yanel.org/javadoc/org/wyona/yanel/core/api/attributes/WorkflowableV1.html

but I think we shouldn't change it, because we use it already for quite
some time and hence has become common
practice and also introducing a V2 version would force us to actually
differentiate within the application the various
workflowable versions.

WDYT?