[Yanel-dev] Limiting the number of revisions

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Jun 18 08:58:02 CEST 2009

Hi

There are sometimes content nodes which change a lot and hence produce a
lot of revisions and even if disk space is cheap it's not always
necessary to keep all revisions. This is often true for binary files and
often it's sufficient to have the last 10 revisions or so
or only revisions newer than 7 days or a combination of it.

Hence I would like to introduce an optional parameter(s) such that one
can limit the number of revisions, whereas
I would like to introduce this for the Yarep virtual file system
implementation and if it proves useful and solid, then maybe we can
also  enhance the Yarep API.

WDYT?