[Yanel-dev] Using TinyMCE and Xinha in combination with a new layout

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Jun 11 09:20:27 CEST 2009

Prabodh Upreti schrieb:
> Hi Michael
>
> I modified tinymce.html.yanel-rc and added my-global.xsl.  I am not
> sure about the add-tinymce-head.xsl.  I accessed the page via
>
> https://localhost:8443/yanel/from-scratch-realm/usecases/tinymce.html?edit-path=/en/index.html
>
> and looked fine to me.  I see that it has js css files related to
> tinymce in the source output.

it's basically about how do this links get added there. Currently it's
by the copy statement within the global.xsl,  but
the problem is that this copy statement doesn't have to be there, that
was just "coincidence", and hence the idea of
add-tinymce-head.xsl which makes sure that these links will be there.
> This is a little new to me. I am quickly trying to understand jelly,
> tinymce yanel integration etc.  I will spend time on this tomorrow.
>
> Also, did you get a chance to look at the stuff I sent you.

no quite through yet, but definitely this morning
> I was also thinking maybe I should have built the new resource class
> derived out of NodeResource.

that would definitely make sense. In order to do so you need to add a
maven dependency

MY_RESOURCE/src/build/dependencies.xml
> I have some time tomorrow and would like to make changes based on your
> feedback.

I will send you some feedback during the next couple of hours

Thanks very much for your work so far

Michael