[Yanel-dev] Using TinyMCE and Xinha in combination with a new layout

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Jun 10 09:13:38 CEST 2009

Prabodh Upreti schrieb:
> I will put that in the file.  Thx

Thanks very much.

I actually think it would be more elegant to introduce another XSLT
applied after the global.xsl and called from within

src/realms/from-scratch-realm-template/res-configs/usecases/tinymce.html.yanel-rc

      <view id="default" type="jelly">
        <template>rthtdocs:/tinymce.jelly</template>
        <xslt>yanelresource:/my-global.xsl</xslt>
        <xslt>rthtdocs:/add-tinymce-head.xsl</xslt>
        <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
      </view>

whereas add-tinymce-head.xsl would basically just copy the whole XHTML
and add the appropriate header links
to the TinyMCE JavaScript and CSS.
This way one doesn't have to touch the global xslt in order to make the
TinyMCE usage work