[Yanel-dev] documentation 503 error

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Jun 4 16:00:27 CEST 2009

Prabodh Upreti schrieb:
> Hi Michael
>
> I am getting a random 503 error when accessing the documetation on the
> yanel site.    Just wanted to make you aware of it.

Thanks very much for pointing this out.

The problem is the load balancer, which is based on a Java webapp on its
own.
It somehow doesn't seem to close the sessions and at some point goes nut.

We should either try to fix it soon or replace it with some other load
balancer (for example mod_balance), because
otherwise people get the impression that it is a problem, whereas it
really isn't.

I have restarted it and should be fine again now (at least for some time)