[Yanel-dev] Forgot password feature

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Fri Jul 24 20:41:59 CEST 2009

Hi!

Michael Wechner a écrit :
> Dear Prabodh
>
> One more thing which came to my mind: What is happening if more than one
> user account has the same email address?
>
> At the moment we allow this, whereas we might want to consider blocking
> this.
>
> WDOT?

I originally (
http://lists.wyona.org/pipermail/yanel-development/2009-June/003704.html
) suggested to also allow entering the login instead of the Email
address: after all an Email may not be otherwise mandatory, we may use a
mobile phone number to send an SMS as well.

So I think we should rather use supplementary and/or alternative means
to identify the user, and not make things mandatory  if possible.

Cheers,
    Guillaume