[Yanel-dev] avalon framework

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Jul 7 23:01:40 CEST 2009

Prabodh Upreti schrieb:
> Sorry, I am a little behind replying to the post.
>
> Guillaume, thanks for the info.  I did not know that Avalon was dead.
>
> I was trying to basically use avalon the same way yarepuser was using
> it; mainly to read/write javabean to an xml file.
>
> I am currently just outputing the file using ObjectOutputStream and
> functionality in the framework to read/write to the repository.
for example you can write as follows:

InputStream in = ....;
OutputStream out =
getRealm().getRepository().getNode("/foo/bar.txt").getOutputStream();
byte buffer[] = new byte[8192];
int bytesRead;
while ((bytesRead = in.read(buffer)) != -1) {
     out.write(buffer, 0, bytesRead);
}
out.close();
in.close();
>  I may be missing something here. Thank you.

maybe it's best if you send the part of your code where you want to
write (or read) and I am sure we will be able to help you ;-)