[Yanel-dev] Identity Manager

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Mon Jul 6 11:37:10 CEST 2009

Prabodh Upreti schrieb:
> Hello

Hi!

> I am trying to find which IdentifyManager class is being used to process
> the identity.  I see that the default setting is
> IdentityManagerFactoryImpl as set in spring-yanel-config setting.  I do
> not see any class with that name.  I want to see how the identity is

All org.wyona.security.** classes belong to the security library built
from a separate "module" in svn:
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/security/trunk/
For example the class you are looking for is there:
https://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/security/trunk/src/impl/java/org/wyona/security/impl/IdentityManagerFactoryImpl.java

If you are using Eclipse (are you?), I am sorry to say that there is no
automatic Eclipse project support for that module yet! :/

> configured( what are the columns?  main login id?  can I load the user
> object using email field etc).  Thank you in advance.

Feel free to ask further questions there if things do not get clearer!

Cheers,
    Guillaume