[Yanel-dev] TinyMCE resource

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Jul 5 12:46:08 CEST 2009

Hi

I am editing a page with TinyMCE using something like

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/MY_REALM/usecases/tinymce.html?edit-path=/homepage-right-column.html

which means at the end of the editing one will be redirected to

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/MY_REALM/homepage-right-column.html

whereas I would rather like to be redirected to

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/MY_REALM/index.html

How can I do this?

Btw, I have taken a quick look at the source code and found various
parameters:

   private static final String PARAMETER_EDIT_PATH = "edit-path";
    private static final String PARAMETER_CONTINUE_PATH = "continue-path";
    private static final String PARAM_SUBMIT_TIDY = "submit-tidy";
    private static final String PARAM_SUBMIT_TIDY_SAVE = "submit-tidy-save";
    private static final String VIEW_FIX_WELLFORMNESS = "fix-wellformness";

and thought that continue-path is doing this, but it doesn't seem like.

What is it good for?