[Yanel-dev] hi

kamerun at immerda.ch kamerun at immerda.ch
Fri Jan 30 21:35:01 CET 2009

we use so much time in installing this program and at last all went well  =

i am    Emmanuel a student of the school and very ready to start with =

the program.today we did the mailing test and it works,but we have so =

many questions as you can see in the

    <!-- <verifyText description=3D"Verify that text is contained in the =

page" text=3D"to realm): /mailing-lists/ulysses/general/"/> -->

when we uncoment this line, the test failed but with

     <verifyText description=3D"Verify that text is contained in the page" =

text=3D"/mailing-lists/ulysses/general/"/>

with this text it works. why? both text are in the page, first we were =

thinking it is becuase of the formating of the text so we take the =

source of the page and make the text with the html tag but in the text =

it tell us it cannot contain tag. so we really don't understand why one =

test was successful and the other was not successful.
if any idea please tell us

hello here michel;
even if the begin is difficult, i think we will do it. until now we =

don't have load a project: is an hoto some wher to do it?

i hope you don't have so much cool becouse we have a very good =

temperature here

emmanuel a member of wyona testing team
michel