[Yanel-dev] YanelDocs wiki throws 404 for /Preview.jsp and other actions!?!

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Thu Jan 8 12:07:23 CET 2009

Hi!

This happens almost always for /Preview.jsp (directly after hitting the
preview button) and less often when saving.

All of this is very random but for saving I happen to make it work again
by relogging in the wiki, going to the home page, and retrying the
action. But now it seems the preview always never works whatever I try!

Any idea of what's happening there? It makes editing the YanelDocs wiki
an extremely stressful experience! :(

This may not be related but on the top-right I now always have "Guten
Tag, GuillaumeD(nicht angemeldet)" even after a successful login?!?

Any idea? I am using Firefox 3.

Cheers,
    Guillaume