[Fwd: Re: [Yanel-dev] hi]

kamerun at immerda.ch kamerun at immerda.ch
Mon Feb 9 13:13:33 CET 2009

hello,

we made the check out

/home/michel/wyona/src$ svn co http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk yanel-trunk

we have found all files and directories, but

first if we must make the check out each time, it takes long time , so
we MUST do the check out each time, when we make a test?

we have made the mail test

here the xml file

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE project SYSTEM "../dtd/Project.dtd">

<project name="mail-test" default="test">

  <import file="../definitions.xml"/>

  <target name="test" depends="wt.defineMacros">

    <webtest name="Usecase Test mail">
      &config;
      <invoke description="Get the page: "
url="/${realm.prefix}mailing-lists/ulysses/general/"/>

    <!-- <verifyText description="Verify that text is contained in the
page" text="to realm): /mailing-lists/ulysses/general/"/> -->

     <verifyText description="Verify that text is contained in the page"
text="/mailing-lists/ulysses/general/"/>

    </webtest>

  </target>

</project>

and it should be ok , now before we go further, we would like to know
from your side how to go further

michel