[Yanel-dev] "image" resource type status (and "contributions" directories)?

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Wed Feb 4 15:27:21 CET 2009

Hi all!

Any reason why the "image" resource type is not loaded by default by Yanel?
AFAICS it only allows scaling of images ATM:
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/contributions/resources/image

it seems to be the only resource there that we do not load in Yanel
If there is no real use for it maybe we should move it to
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/contributions/resources to
reduce clutter. Maybe it is related to the gallery resource which sits
there?

As a matter of fact I am not sure what the difference is in intent and
purpose between:
- /public/yanel/trunk/src/realms & /public/yanel/trunk/src/resources
- /public/yanel/trunk/src/contributions/ (only "resources"
and no "realms" there)
- /public/yanel/contributions/ (non-Apache licensed stuff for sure has
to go there)
I could not find documentation explaining this: maybe we should add
some? A README.txt file in each of these directories would do just fine
IMHO.

Cheers,
    Guillaume