[Yanel-dev] Editing with Xinha

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Sun Feb 1 21:49:51 CET 2009

Michael Wechner schrieb:
hi
> Hi
>
> I have tested with Xinha, but then received an error, that the text is
> not-well-formed because of nbsp, and then licked on "Tidy and Save",
> but then it was saved as follows
very strange. i tried to reproduce this, and added a nbsp in the source
view of xinha. then i saved, didn't get a non wellformed warning AND
don't get a transformer exception. in the source of the loaded page i
just see a whitspace at the place where i added the nbsp. but when i
edit the page with xinha again, i can still see the nbsp.

> href="?yanel.resource.usecase=introspection"
> type="application/neutron+xml" rel="neutron-introspection" />
>  </head>
>    <h1>Rapid Development of Components</h1>
>    <h2>Building efficiently webapp classes</h2>
> run the following targets<br /></p>
> copy-webapp-files-to-tomcat-cluster-node1&nbsp;
> </em></p>
> the waiting time from a couple of minutes to a couple of seconds.<br
> /></p>
>    <h2><br /></h2>
>
> but which still contains the nbsp and also namespace has been stripped.
i have to have a look at the jtidy doc about the namespace issue.

> Is it possible that Tidy isn't working propery and that somehow the
> well-formedness check is not used after tidy has been applied?
it's possible that tidy isn't working properly, maybe we have to
configure it more.
and yes, the wellform-check is not applied after tidy. this would
probably make sense.

simon