[Yanel-dev] Modifying the Yanel slogan "everything is content"

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Dec 29 08:25:56 CET 2009

simon wrote:
> Michael Wechner schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> I would like to slightly modify the slogan from "everything is
>> content" to "everything is related content is everything",
>> and hence I am looking for the source of
>>
>> http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/yanel-website/img/everything_is_content.png
>>
>> or rather
>>
>> src/realms/yanel-website/content/img/everthing_is_content.png
>>
>> How was that image generated?
> with inkscape. i will attach the svg to the mail.

thanks very much. I will add it to SVN parallel to the png

> BTW i liked the old slogan more.

I can hear you, but I think the new slogan puts an emphasis on that not
just the content itself, but
the relations in between the content are just as important and of course
that the relations are content themselves.
I think this is very important and hence I don't just consider it as a
slogan, but rather as "goal" for Yanel.

Also you can read it ("everything is related content is everything") in
many ways, e.g.

- everything is related
- everything it related content
- related content is everything
- content is everything

and visually one can build a loop (or a Moebius strip) with it.

And we can make a page explaining this to people ;-)