[Yanel-dev] [HEADS UP] ResourceManager and ResourceConfigurationMap class may die soon; resource-types' URL matching (e.g. on request parameters)

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Wed Dec 16 10:22:30 CET 2009

Hi!

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Dear Guillaume
>
> I am currently reviewing your patch in order to commit it.
>
> What is the reason that we didn't commit long time ago? Any technical
> reasons or because a review was lacking?

As said in
http://lists.wyona.org/pipermail/yanel-development/2009-December/004194.html[1]
there are still TODO and XXX stuff to address in there.

Also we should decide if we go for the interface I suggested and maybe
postpone the per-realm interface to ResourceTypeMatcherV2.
I am not sure I can find time to implement and play with the per-realm
version so I would suggest we do not wait: as we will version the
interface and ResourceManager is a class that should be OK.

Cheers,
    Guillaume

[1]: Any idea why the archived message is so garbled ATM?!? Maybe
because it has a text attachment?