[Yanel-dev] Developing resource types more efficiently

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sat Aug 29 00:58:29 CEST 2009

simon schrieb:
> Michael Wechner schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have introduced a target called "deploy-jar", which means for example
>>
>> ./build.sh -f src/contributions/resources/forgotpw/build.xml
>>
>> will compile and also copy the lib into the Tomcat directory.
>>
>> This way one can develop much more efficiently resources.
>>
>> Ejoy
> very nice. thanks!

you're welcome. Plz be aware that you need this target within
RESOURCE/build.xml, because the import does not "import" it.
This is not so nice, but I think it's much more important to build
resources efficiently ;-)

Btw, maybe we want to introduce a "./yanel.sh restart" in order to make
stop/start easier, or we make Tomcat class reloading configurable

http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=1027658

whereas this is a rather old post and maybe it has changed since, but I
guess it's still possible and
would make development even faster.

WDYT?