[Yanel-dev] Re: [Yanel-commits] rev 44156 - public/yanel/trunk/src

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Thu Aug 13 15:48:54 CEST 2009

Michael Wechner a écrit :
> I am not sure if I understand what the below changes are doing, but does
> it somehow influence the documentation at
>
> http://www.yanel.org/create-windows-installer.html
>
> ?

It does not... yet: when calling release.bat the installing procedure
just got non interactive, so the docs still hold.

However, the next step will probably be to move the Windows installation
part faway rom release.bat to another script called by the Hudson job,
which right after that would also do some testing, hopefully a Yanel
update via our updater, and finally the uninstallation.

FYI ATM the job is happily run automatically by Hudson, I just send the
notifications only to me as the above-drafted procedure isn't finished
yet (and BTW the machine still needs a (at-least-internally) reachable IP).

Thankd for reminding me anyway! :)