[Yanel-dev] GwtExt

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Thu Apr 23 14:24:59 CEST 2009

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I just noticed that the GwtExt is extracted into the source dir
>
> src/webapp/htdocs/ext
>
> I think it should be extracted into the build or is there some reason
> for this?
no sorry you are right. missed this. fixed in r42509. now it's copied to
the build dir.
> (or at least svn:ignore should be set, but I don't think that's a good
> idea if we can prevent it somehow)
i agree.

BTW i'm sorry again, but i noticed that the naming 'ext' was not clever.
now i would name it 'gwt-ext-2.0.2' this way different versions of this
gwt-lib could exist site by site.
not sure how we could solve a renaming in a elegant way without breaking
backwards compatibility. Any idea.

simon