[Yanel-dev] Problem building yanel on Windows with blank space in windows path

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Apr 17 08:40:38 CEST 2009

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to build Yanel with a blank space in windows path, e.g.
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\yanel-trunk
>
> The build aborts when it tries to build the javadoc
>
> IIRC Guillaume once mentioned that he has changed something and hence
> it doesn't work anymore, but don't really remember
>
> Any hint/pointers are very much appreciated.

I have now moved the source into a directory without spaces and I can
still not build it, because something is wrong with the javadoc at the line

<antcall target="generate-javadoc"/>

within

src/build/targets/webapp/webapp.xml

When commenting this line, then I can build Yanel nicely and it also
runs fine

Any idea?