[Yanel-dev] Re: [Yanel-commits] rev 42317 - public/yanel/trunk/tools/apache-tomcat

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Thu Apr 9 12:57:03 CEST 2009

michi at wyona.com schrieb:
> Author: michi
> Date: 2009-04-09 10:58:31 +0200 (Thu, 09 Apr 2009)
> New Revision: 42317
>
> Modified:
>    public/yanel/trunk/tools/apache-tomcat/build.xml
> Log:
> use replace instead xslt

I remember you were reluctant to automate Tomcat ports' patching because
the Host/Engine/whatever layout in server.xml files could be intricate,
and rightly so, but it proved solvable to me while reading the Tomcat docs.
So why dismiss the attempt at trying to solve that?

I reckon the XSLT file is crying for comments, we can sit together with
you asking and me adding them for example.

WDYT?