[Yanel-dev] Constructor of RealManager class

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Apr 5 09:04:08 CEST 2009

Hi

Unfortunately the class
src/core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/map/RealmManager.java

currently consumes a Yanel configuration instead a realms configuration,
which I think doesn't make sense.

I would like to change this, but it basically means an API change,
whereas I don't see many places this being used and don't believe any
third-party
software is using this constructor and hence could be changed I guess
without any backwards-compatibility issues.

Also there is a method called getConfigurationFile which returns the
yanel configuration instead the realms configuration, which is
very misleading, but this method seems nowhere to be used and hence I
set it to deprecated.

Any objections that I change the above?