[Yanel-dev] Lucene config sample

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Tue Oct 21 11:31:14 CEST 2008

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I recently receive the following log messages:
>
> WARN
> org.wyona.yarep.impl.search.lucene.LuceneConfig.deprecatedConfigure():119
> - this config schema is deprecated! use the new schema TODO: add
> config Example.
>
> I think we should fix this TODO, whereas I guess it could point to
> some sample config available via SVN.
>
> Or where can this sample config be found?
at the moment it can be found under
src/test/repository/new-vfs-example/repository.xml

i'm not sure where to add it. but i think very handy (but probably a bit
hacky) would be to add it to log output. so if one sees the warning one
just could copy it from there.
but maybe a link to
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yarep/trunk/src/test/repository/new-vfs-example/repository.xml
would also be fine as well.