[Yanel-dev] RDF Model implementation

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Mar 9 09:17:09 CET 2008

Hi

I would like to introduce that one can configure per realm an RDF model
(repository), for example

<realm>
  <rdf-model ...

whereas the problem is a bit that there doesn't seem to be a common API,
whereas I would suggest to use RDF2Go as a start, because they are
already implementing Jena and Sesame and also they are actually trying
to unifying the APIs.

See http://ontoworld.org/wiki/RDF2Go

or otherwise Jena or Sesame directly?

WDYT?

P.S.:

(Choosing the API is a similar problem to what we have re JCR or Yarep,
whereas there I think it's simple, that we should switch to JCR and
allow backwards compatibility by Yarep implementing JCR ...)

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org