[Yanel-dev] [Fwd: [Yanel-commits] rev 37625 - public/yanel/trunk]

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Jul 18 09:55:41 CEST 2008

simon litwan schrieb:
> Michael Wechner schrieb:
>>> also we should add  -Dyanel.source.home=$PWD if  -f is not used
>>
>> why?
> because the target test, which uses this property (other do as well)
> should be executable for the whole yanel (for this we need it) and
> also for single realms and single resources. now it's only available
> for single resources/realms.

you mean that yanel.source.home is also available within
YANEL_SOURCE_HOME/src/build/build.xml , right?

This can be set without having to pass it via the shell/bat script,
something like ...

<basename property="build.src.dir" value="${ant.file}"/>
<basename .../>
<basename property="yanel.source.home" ..../>

HTH

Michi