[Yanel-dev] OpenID integration working now

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Jan 27 22:12:24 CET 2008

Michael Wechner wrote:

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have finished the OpenID consumer integration (at least I hope so ;-)
>>

>> well, I have deployed Yanel behind a reverse proxy now and then the
>> redirect somehow is wrong, whereas it is very strange, because the
>> log files states the right redirect, but when ngrepping the network
>> traffic, it has a bad redirect in it.
>>
>> Will debug it and try to fix it as soon as possible.
>

> It seems that Yanel does everything correctly

after fixing the load balancer there still seems to be a problem re
OpenID verification behind a proxy

247375 2008-01-27 22:00:36,641 [http-9190-Processor25] ERROR
org.openid4java.consumer.ConsumerManager.verify():1145  - Return_To URL
verification failed.

but I think this is because the current implementation doesn't take into
account the reverse proxy (or load balancer)

But need to debug first if it is a Yanel problem or an openid4java
problem, whereas I will have to postpone this until I have finished some
other tasks.

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org