[Yanel-dev] OpenID integration working now

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sat Jan 26 23:47:40 CET 2008

Hi

I have finished the OpenID consumer integration (at least I hope so ;-)

In order to give access to certain resources one has to change ac
policies accordingly, e.g.

<policy>
  <usecase id="toolbar">
    <group id="admin" permission="true"/>
    <user id="http://michaelwechner.livejournal.com/" permission="true"/>
  </usecase>

and that's it :-)

The next step would be that Yanel could act as OpenID provider, but
first I need to document all of the existing stuff and also do some
other stuff ;-)

In case somebody would like to give it a try please see

http://code.google.com/p/openid4java/

or in particular

http://code.google.com/p/openid4java/wiki/SampleServer

which I guess could be implemented as a Yanel resource

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org