[Yanel-dev] Status OpenID integration

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sat Jan 26 08:45:15 CET 2008

Michael Wechner wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have finally managed to integrate OpenID support into Yanel (using
> the openid4java by sxip libs). Redirect and verification are fine now.
>
> What is currently missing is an "OpenID User Impl" which can be
> associated with an Identity and hence added to the session.
> And also that one can set policies accordingly.

btw, I have added a TODO (// TODO: Add verified OpenID user to the
session) to

src/webapp/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/servlet/security/impl/DefaultWebAuthenticatorImpl.java

so in case anyone is interested to take a closer look at it ;-)

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org