[Yanel-dev] Toolbar security hole?

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Jan 16 09:36:26 CET 2008

Evaldas Taroza wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just noticed the following behavior with the yanel-website realm:
> 1. Click on the toolbar link
> 3. Toolbar appears
> 4. Select Yanel-Log out in the toolbar
> 5. The toolbar stays (with reduced functionality)
> 6. When you click on the toolbar link it asks to log in
>
> So 5 and 6 steps are conflicting.

very much agreed. The problem is not so grave, because you have to login
resp. get authorized before you get into this situation, but if you
leave your computer open and go for lunch then other people might sit at
your computer and might be able to do resp. see  certain things, which
they are not supposed to.

Can you please a bugzilla entry as a blocker bug?